Sunday, November 27, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving-So much to be Thankful for!

 

      IMG_9979             IMG_9974

                              IMG_9990

IMG_9981

Happy Thanksgiving!  I have so much to be thankful for this season!

Thankful for my sweet husband TJ-the one who I turn to for support and who is always there to give it, the one who puts me and the girls first-always, the one who puts up with all the choas that is usually surrounding our family, the one whom I love with all my heart and thank God for every single day—even if I don’t tell him enough-you are my always and forever!

Thankful for my first born Abbie-the one who makes my heart smile daily, the one who makes me a better person just by being around her, the one who made me a mommy for the first time.  I’m so thankful to have your smiling, beautiful face in my life Abigail.

Thankful for my sweet Tessa-the one who teaches me daily that patience is a special virtue, the one who reminds me to laugh even when I’m not having the best of days, the one who taught me that my heart is bigger than I ever imagined.  I’m so thankful to have your sweet, loving face in my life Tessa.

Thankful for my awesome parents who are always there to lend a hand, always there to give me a break, just always there-Love you guys!  Thankful that my girls have grandparents to visit and be spoiled by!

Thankful for my in-laws who give us a break with the girls when we need it, who have awesome dinners just when I don’t feel like cooking.  Thankful that my girls have grandparents to love them close by!

So much more to be thankful for this holiday season.  I’m so blessed to have amazing family and friends.  Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment