Thursday, January 29, 2015
Mommy/Tessa Date Day
Working about 30+ hours per week this past month has been difficult, to say the least. It has truly made me realize how precious my time at home with my little ones really is and how grateful I am to my amazing husband for letting me live out this dream of mine (staying home with my kids, not working 30+ hours per week). I'm ready to have my time back at home, one more month...I think I can, I think I can, I think I can.
I snuck away for some quality one on one time with my quintessential middle child today. The words "this was my most fun day mommy" made the freezing temperatures all worth it. An hour of swimming at the warf with sweet Tess was just what the doctor ordered. A few games of "shark", swimming around the lazy river with her in her life vest without holding on to an adult (a HUGE deal for her), playing red light/green light in the water...all to see the smile on that face. Priceless day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment