Wow, I have a 4 year old daughter??? Where in the world did the time go? And what a 4 year old little girl she has become! She's one of the sweetest, most caring, compassionate, smart and beautiful 4 year olds I know. We celebrated her birthday 2 times on Saturday. Saturday morning started with a "fairy" party for just little girls (her choice). She had 9 of her closest girl friends over to Carole's (the perfect place to host a little girl fairy party). They started the party off by getting dressed in their white and pink tutu's and wings, then headed to the kitchen to make cookie fairy wands made of fondant and sprinkles. Then we headed into the living room to complete the makeover with facepaint and bling bling stickers. After the little fairys were all made up, they went to the dining room to enjoy a "tea party" complete with real china that Abbie picked out. After cupcakes and presents, we all headed outside for pictures and to watch the little fairies run around the farm. I think they all had a great time and I know Abbie felt just like a little fairy!
In the afternoon, we let the boys come to her party/cookout. Friends and family came back to Carole's around 5:30 and we had a relaxing, laid back cookout. The food was great, spending time with friends and family was perfect, and the laterns we set off at the end of the night was the finishing touch to what she claims was her "best birthday ever!"
A huge thank you to everyone who helped make Abbie's birthday perfect. She's gone through a lot this year with selling our house, moving in with MiMi and Poppa, giving away our dogs, and saying goodbye to her friends at her culpeper preschool. I wanted her to have an extra special birthday party and I think that was accomplished! She's truly blessed (as are we) to have such special friends and family.
I saw this on Pinterest (that's how a lot of my sentences start out lately), and thought it was the perfect idea so I had Abbie answer these questions and I'm posting it on here because I figure that's where we're likely to keep up with it best. It's tough keeping up with things when you don't have your own house! So here are her 20 answers as a 4 year old...
1. What is your favorite color? pink
2. What is your favorite toy? princess
3. What is your favorite fruit? banana
4. What is your favorite tv show? dora
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Mac and cheese
6. What is your favorite outfit? Pink butterfly dress
7. What is your favorite game? Hi ho cheerio
8. What is your favorite snack? Crackers with cheese
9. What is your favorite animal? giraffe
10. What is your favorite song? Twinkle twinkle
11. What is your favorite book? Tinkerbell books
12. Who is your best friend? Carson
13. What is your favorite cereal? Lucky Charms
14. What is your favorite thing to do outside? Splash in the mud puddles with my umbrella
15. What is your favorite drink? Chocolate milk
16. What is your favorite holiday? Thanksgiving
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? Flopsie and princess blanket
18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? Lucky charms
19. What do you want for dinner on your birthday? Breakfast for dinner
20. What do you want to be when you grow up? A mommy
No comments:
Post a Comment