Thursday, October 20, 2011

Happy Birthday Tessa Jayne!

My dearest sweet Tessa,
I can't believe it's been a year that you have been in our lives.  The time has really flown by and nothing makes me happier than watchng you change from a sweet, tiny newborn, into a fiesty, beautiful 1 year old.  You already have so much personality.  You let us know exactly how your feeling at every moment.  You're still quite fussy but I'm quickly learning, that's just you.  Before you came along, I couldn't picture in what way you would fit into our family.  Now I can't picture a single day without you in our lives.  You make our days bright.  You make us smile all the time.  You're a sweet little sister and your Abbie just adores you.  And you her.  You both look for the other when you wake up in the morning.  You can't wait to go into her room to wake her up.  My hope is for both of you to always be this close.  Even closer.  I can't wait to watch the two of you grow together, be each others best friends, depend on each other, make each other laugh, wipe each others tears away, just be sisters.  Thank you for making our family what it is today Tessa, we love you so very much!

Love, Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment