Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine’s Day

No pictures, but I wanted to share a story about my sweet Abbie.  This blog is my way of remembering all of the little things with my girls.  I wish I was able to write down every cute little story, that’s not happening, but i’m trying to do better.  So Valentine’s Day came and I had to go to work so I was up early.  I went in to wake up Abbie because I promised I would.  I whispered in her ear that it was Valentine’s day.  She sat straight up in bed immediately, jumped up and said “close your eyes mommy, i have a surprise for you.”  She went to her drawer and pulled out a sweet little card that she had made for TJ and I.  I immediately teared up because of the sweetness in that moment.  My little girl had made me something, then hid it and kept it a secret so that I could have something to open on Valentine’s morning.  What a sweetheart!

No comments:

Post a Comment