Sunday, January 8, 2012

Park Day in January

 

IMG_0696 IMG_0656 IMG_0662 IMG_0664 IMG_0669 IMG_0683

A warm day in January??  I’ll take it!  We headed to the park, fed the geese right from our hands, played on the swing set, watched the birds come in, and just enjoyed some family time.  Both girls had a blast running around the play set, going down the slide and swinging.  Tess LOVED feeding the geese from her hands, Abbie….not so much, but she enjoyed watching from afar!

I knew I always wanted my girls to have their own personality but wow, they are so complete opposites of each other.  Now that Tess’ personality is really coming out, it’s so neat to see the differences.  Abbie is so timid around new experiences, Tess just walks on up with no care in the world.  Abbie is so quiet, Tess-so loud.  Abbie is patient, Tess is the EXACT opposite, she knows what she wants and wants it NOW.  Love it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment