Gum Drop Square…the opening night…2 kids, freezing cold…not the best idea we’ve ever had. But…it was still fun, especially for Abbie. We waited in line for over 1 1/2 hours, so needless to say, Tess wasn’t thrilled for the big guy. Abbie hopped right up there, told him she wanted a magic wand and mobigo games. Then the elf came and took her “shopping” and she bought a present for me (sweetest little girl ever). It’s still under the tree, i haven’t peaked! When we got back to the car, Abbie yelled “I forgot to tell Santa I wanted princess dress up clothes.” She was insistent that we go back to tell him but we convinced her to write him a letter instead! I knew Tess wouldn’t be too into Santa, but there’s something about the screaming baby on Santa’s lap that I just love—mean, i know, but oh so cute when they get older!!
No comments:
Post a Comment