Wednesday, September 7, 2011
First day of preschool
WOW, my baby girl is already starting preschool!!! I can't believe she is old enough to go to school. And, in true Abbie fashion, she tackeled herr first day like a champ. We walked in and met her teacher, Mrs. Flemming, for the first time (she had a stomach bug on orientation day). Abbie stayed by my leg for the first few minutes but quickly warmed up. When it was time for me to leave, I expected tears (from both of us), but I promised myself that I wouldn't cry in front of her. And she didn't cry in front of me. She was so brave, just said "bye mommy" and off she went. I held true to my promise and didn't cry...till I got to my car. Then the water works took off. Where did the time go? Where did my baby go? When did she become such a little girl? I can't even begin to describe how proud I am of that little girl. Always so brave, always so sweet, so loving, so smart, so perfect.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment